The program features five areas of concentration:
- Instructional Strategies: a focus on practical applications to support student achievement and engagement
- Reading: a focus on teaching strategies, assessment, and instruction that facilitates deeper comprehension of fiction and nonfiction texts
- Special Populations: a focus on how to support and teach at-risk students, with an emphasis on autism, response to intervention (RTI) and emotional/behavioral issues
- STEM: a focus on science, technology, engineering and mathematics
- Technology: a focus on utilizing and implementing technology to enhance student learning
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Graduate Research
- History and Philosophy of Education
- Issues in Education
- Foundations and PRinciples of Curriculum
- Differentiation and Diversity
- Technology in Education
- Research Synthetis Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Only completed applications for the MA in SPED program will be reviewed when received by the 1st of each month.
DisciplinesEducation View 3509 other Masters in Education in United States
- official application
- official transcripts from each college or university attended
- two recommendation forms
- a two- to three-page typed essay
- non-refundable application fee of $60
- sufficient undergraduate work in the proposed field of study to satisfy specific program admission requirements and graduate credit course prerequisites (See admission requirements for specific programs.
You must be comfortable and confident with basic computer tasks such as email, attaching files, using the Internet, word processing, creating presentations, updating files on your hard drive, etc
International25500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25500 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National25500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25500 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.