Become exposed to the knowledge, skills, and values you need to become a successful manager. These concepts and skills apply to all types of organizations, including large corporations, family-owned businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
An Master of Business Administration program from University of Hartford puts you on the path to success and opens up countless opportunities. You may decide to work in finance, management consulting, technology, marketing, logistics, other many other fields. Candidates for the master's degree typically include those pursuing a management career, as well as those at mid-career, and those contemplating a change from a technical or specialized field into a general management role.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Statistics
- Accounting Concepts
- Economic Analysis for Managers
- Corporation Finance
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- The Global Business Environment
- Leadership and Management
- Innovation and Project Management
- Managing Customer Interfaces
- Business Law and Society: The Global Environment
- Performance Analysis
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1165 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete an on-line application and pay a $50 application fee
- Send official transcripts of all previous baccalaureate and graduate study
- Take and send the results of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Write a letter of intent and résumé.
International794 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 794 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National794 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 794 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.