Ship delivers its MBA degree program in two convenient formats in addition to MBA full-time (taking evening and/or online courses):
- Ship MBA-Professional: A part-time, evening hybrid format designed for working professionals and offered at multiple sites including Harrisburg and Shippensburg.
- Ship MBA-Online: A convenient, 100 percent online format that can be completed in two years.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Financial Management
- IT Management and Innovation
- International Business
- Organizational Leadership
- Contemporary Decision Making
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management
- Investment Analysis
- Financial Risk Management
- Multinational Business Finance
- Applied Financial Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesFinance View 440 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Present a current résumé.
- Submit a goals statement. This should be 500 words or less indicating your reasons for pursuing an MBA, your future goals, and why you chose Shippensburg's MBA program.
- Complete and submit the MBA Track selection web-form
- Take the GMAT and achieve a score of 450 or higher if applicant has less than five years of mid-level experience, including management experience, or for whom additional evaluation is needed.
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.