During your Educational Administration-Building Principal program at Fort Hays State University, you will perform active research into current issues facing the field of education, while learning effective management skills. Upon completion, you will be prepared to apply for building leadership licensure in the state of Kansas. The M.S. in Educational Administration is accredited by the Kansas State Department of Education (KSDE) and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
Become a building principal
The principal sets the tone of school, from the learning climate to the degree of concern for students' success. If you are ready to take on the challenges of building leadership, the Department of Advanced Education Programs has two accredited programs to help you satisfy state licensure requirements:
- Master of Science in Educational Administration - Building Principal
- Non-Degree Endorsement in Building Principal
- All courses are offered online.
- Each candidate is required to complete a Building Leadership Practicum ePortfolio (BLPeP) related to the work of a building principal
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Utilization of Technology
- Educational Research
- School Law
- Introduction to School Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 3763 other Masters in Education in United States
- Using Google Chrome, submit an Application for Graduate Admission at the appropriate website:
- Pay the $40 domestic application fee or $50 international application fee.
- Provide the Graduate School with an official bachelor's degree transcript and master's degree transcript (if applicable) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Provide entrance examination scores as required by individual departments.
- Provide letters of recommendation.
- Provide any other documents required by specific departments, such as a personal statement or vita, background check release, writing sample, or digital art slides.
- International students must provide evidence of their ability to speak English.
International610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 24 months.
National610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State242 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 242 USD per credit during 24 months.
Graduate On-Campus (contiguous state) $341.29
Living costs for Hays
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.