The resulting unique and innovative program will equip MBA graduates with the leadership skill set that will propel their careers and give them and their organizations a sustained competitive advantage.
University of Houston Downtown's MBA in leadership will assist leaders in all industries who are in first time or early leadership or managerial positions. It is also suitable for leaders who want to enhance and refresh their knowledge in current leadership methods and research.
The MBA in leadership program investigates the many dimensions of leadership and provides opportunities for students to practice these skills in their daily work routines, transforming the way students perceive their roles within an organization. The goal is to develop well-rounded leaders who are exposed to a wide variety of leadership characteristics, enabling students to refine their personal leadership styles to be the most effective within their organizations, their communities, and their circles of influence.
The Skills and Topics Covered in MBA Leadership Courses Include:
- Building stakeholder relationships and networking within and between departments
- Effective communication skills and effective communication of business results
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Measurement and development of employee performance
- Developing and leading high-functioning teams
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supporting the Business Strategy
- Interpreting and Delivering Business Results
- Interpersonal Leadership Effectiveness in Business
- The Business Leader's Role in Talent Development
- Leading Teams for Business Results
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1475 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Apply for admissions using the Apply Texas Application online.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions previously attended including the institution where your bachelor’s degree or equivalent was awarded.
- Additional supporting documents are required for each specific program; please visit the program website for program requirements and other information.
- Submit your $80 admissions application fee.
International9102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4551 USD per semester during 12 months.
National9102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4551 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State4794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2397 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.