Corporate executives and leaders with a world view and extensive international exposure have joined us in building the program and in formulating curriculum topics. Our innovative and unique International Masters in Business Administration program gives graduates a competitive advantage that will withstand global competition.
Candidates interested in pursuing careers in the areas of finance, risk management, and supply chain management within a multinational corporation are strongly encouraged to attend.
To obtain an MBA degree with an International Business specialization at the University of Houston Downtown, students are required to take 10 separate core courses in addition to the student's chosen concentration courses.
The Skills and Topics Covered in MBA International Business Courses Include:
- International risk management and decision making while experiencing uncertainty in the highly dynamic international business environment
- Strategic sourcing and purchasing/procurement with a global focus
- Law, ethics, and compliance in international business
- International logistic skills and techniques
- International financial markets and the operation of banks within the international environment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Risk Management
- International Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
- Ethics, Law and Compliance
- International Logistics
- International Banking and Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1376 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Apply for admissions using the Apply Texas Application online.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions previously attended including the institution where your bachelor’s degree or equivalent was awarded.
- Additional supporting documents are required for each specific program; please visit the program website for program requirements and other information.
- Submit your $80 admissions application fee.
International9942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4971 USD per semester during 24 months.
National9942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4971 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State5634 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2817 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.