Human Resource managers, directors and leaders have contributed in building the program and in shaping the topics taught. The MBA HR program focuses on developing the skills necessary for managing human capital regardless of industry.
University of Houston Downtown's MBA in Human Resources is for seasoned professionals or candidates seeking to enter the field of HRM. Graduates will gain professional-level knowledge on core principles used in various HRM capacities. This program provides the foundational basics that will serve HRM corporate leaders as they grow in organizational responsibility.
The Skills and Topics Covered in MBA Human Resources Courses Include:
- Legal aspects of employment law as it relates to the management of people in organizations
- Understand the short- and long-term impact of acquiring talent in order to position the organization for success
- Apprehend various techniques for talent recruitment
- Ascertain and evaluate the role of human resources in strategically supporting management to develop, engage, and retain talent
- Develop skills and knowledge in compensation and benefits
- In depth understanding of the big picture and the HR contributions to make a business successful
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal Environment of Human Resource Management
- Talent Acquistion: Attraction and Selection
- Talent Management: Engaging and Retaining Employees
- Compensation and Benefits
- Strategic HRM
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 294 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Apply for admissions using the Apply Texas Application online.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions previously attended including the institution where your bachelor’s degree or equivalent was awarded.
- Additional supporting documents are required for each specific program; please visit the program website for program requirements and other information.
- Submit your $80 admissions application fee.
International9942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4971 USD per semester during 12 months.
National9942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4971 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State5634 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2817 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.