Finance executives and leaders from renowned companies have participated in building the program and in recommending the topics taught, resulting in an innovative and unique MBA program that will give graduates a competitive advantage.
University of Houston Downtown's MBA in Finance is appropriate for individuals pursuing careers in corporate finance which include the areas of business development, forecasting, and prioritizing capital investments guided by mutual consideration of both return on investment and client interests.
The skills and Topics Covered in MBA Finance Courses Include:
- Identify capital structure issues
- Understand cost of capital
- Learn dividend policy considerations and the market for corporate control
- Ethics and standards of professional conduct for the finance professional
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethical and Professional Standards
- Business Development and Communication for Financial Professionals
- Industry Trend Analysis and Behavioral Finance
- Capital Marketing and Investment Planning
- Corporate Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1475 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Apply for admissions using the Apply Texas Application online.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions previously attended including the institution where your bachelor’s degree or equivalent was awarded.
- Additional supporting documents are required for each specific program; please visit the program website for program requirements and other information.
- Submit your $80 admissions application fee.
International9102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4551 USD per semester during 12 months.
National9102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4551 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State4794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2397 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.