UHD has cultivated their knowledge and expertise, creating a specialized MBA program that sales professionals will find invaluable in accelerating their sales management careers.
We offer Business Development and Sales Management at the University of Houston Downtown. For sales leaders currently working in the field of business development, our Business Development MBA program provides new ideas and approaches to customer opportunities, tactics for communicating benefits and strategic sales planning.
For professionals wanting to enter the field of business development, it provides a solid foundation of skills required for success, offering the credentials and understanding needed to sharply decrease the learning curve.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advances in Personal Selling
- Selling Negotiation & Communication
- Integrated Marketing Programs and Sales Force
- Sales Leadership and Managerial Performance
- Sales Management Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1473 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Apply for admissions using the Apply Texas Application online.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions previously attended including the institution where your bachelor’s degree or equivalent was awarded.
- Additional supporting documents are required for each specific program; please visit the program website for program requirements and other information.
- Submit your $80 admissions application fee.
International9942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4971 USD per semester during 12 months.
National9942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4971 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State5634 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2817 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.