The Biological Sciences program of course work at The City University of New York, planned with the graduate adviser, is concentrated in one of the following major areas: molecular and cell biology, cancer biology, molecular and developmental genetics, molecular neuroscience, and biotechnology.
- Molecular Biology Lecture
- Cell Biology
- Developmental Biology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology View 891 other Masters in Biology in United States
- One year of organic chemistry with laboratory
- One year of college physics
- One semester of calculus and a second semester of either calculus or statistics
- General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (verbal and quantitative). Other examination scores, including the MCAT, may not be substituted for the GRE.
- TOEFL Test for international students with a non-English speaking background.
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.