- Enter a computer science master’s program that can be tailored to your background and field of interest, regardless of your area of undergraduate study.
- Take your graduate degree program as a full-time or part-time student, online or on campus.
- Write a thesis in your area of applied computer science interest or, if you prefer, take additional coursework instead.
- Consider applying for one of our graduate assistantships, which are available each year to outstanding applied computer science students interested in research studies, projects, teaching and other such activities.
- Join the FSU chapter of the Association of Computer Machinery to gain access to the latest online resources in the field as well as professional discussions on timely computer science topics.
- Be part of a graduate program with alumni working at the FBI, Boeing, NASA, Google, Lockheed Martin, Apple, IBM and the National Security Agency among many other well-known organizations.
- Study in state-of-the-art computer labs with excellent equipment and resources.
A master's degree in Applied Computer Science at Frostburg State University prepares you to enter a diverse range of careers including everything from computer and information research science or computer network architecture to becoming a computer programmer, computer system analyst, database administrator or web developer. There are many additional occupations accessible through the knowledge base you will acquire through this master's program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Robotics and Computer Control
- Programming Language Structures
- Artificial Intelligence
- Operating Systems Concepts
- Computer Systems Architecture
- Compiler Designs and Constructions
- Interactive Computer Graphics
- Knowledge-Based Information Systems
- Theory of Computation
- Seminar in Computer Science
- Individual Problems in Computer Science
- Master Research Paper or Project
- Web Development and Programming
- Networking and Data Communications
- Database Management Systems
- Advanced Object-Oriented Data Structures and File Organization
- Security in Computing
- Advanced Software Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems Computer Sciences View 163 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Bachelor degree from a regionally accredited institution (Official Transcript)
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (<3.0 GPA can be considered for provisional admission)
International560 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 560 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National560 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 560 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State437 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 437 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.