Develop advanced skills to analyze complex data sets, design large studies, work with data using the latest statistical software and design effective research methodologies. In the Applied Statistics and Research Methods program at University of Northern Colorado, you’ll gain highly marketable skills you can apply to diverse careers through a course of study that moves beyond theory, emphasizing hands-on experience and practical applications of technical skills.
Courses are designed to help you grow your professional abilities and advance your career with classes led by award-winning faculty with extensive research experience. You’ll also gain valuable, real-world experience in your field of study through a wide range of internship and research opportunities.
Your Future in Applied Statistics Research Methods
At UNC, not only will you have access to research and experiential learning opportunities that will advance your career, you’ll benefit from the close mentorship of dedicated, accessible faculty who are here to help you succeed.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Graduate Research
- Statistical Methods
- Applied Multiple Regression Analysis
- Survey Research Methods
- Evaluation: Models and Desig
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Measurement: Educational Testing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Research Statistics View 548 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- Answer the application questions.
- Send your requests for letters of recommendation.
- Request three (3) academic or professional letters of recommendation from those who can attest to your academic potential and abilities. You will be asked to supply information for your recommenders in the application.
- Submit the application and pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Domestic Students: $50 non-refundable application fee
- International Students: $60 non-refundable application fee
International23700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1185 USD per credit during 18 months.
National23700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1185 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State12660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 633 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Greeley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.