Whether looking to transform schools, obtain the administrative certification, or gain leadership experience and skills, the MA in Educational Administration at University of Michigan Flint is the graduate program you have been looking for.
Flexible FormatTo accommodate busy working professionals, the MA in Educational Administration program provides a flexible, part-time format (over two years, 36 credits) that blends online asynchronous coursework with monthly classes that may be offered as online synchronous sessions, on the University of Michigan Flint campus, or as a hybrid of both. These monthly classes are held one Saturday a month.
Comprehensive CurriculumThe Educational Administration program’s in-depth curriculum is rigorous, challenging, and well-rounded. Courses develop your broad base of knowledge as well as a specialized understanding that prepare you to succeed as a leader in educational administration. Course and project work provides you with an informed perspective on the range of challenges and responsibilities facing P-12 education today.
- Instructional Supervision and Professional Learning Communities
- Schools and Communities
- Educational Policy and Organizational Change
- Evaluation of Services and Programs
- The Principalship: Leadership, Theory and Practice
- School Finance and Business Administration
- Curriculum Development
- Becoming an Instructional Leader
- Capstone: Clinical Practice in School Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Secondary Education View 288 other Masters in Secondary Education in United States
- Application for Graduate Admission
- $55 application fee (non-refundable)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Statement of Purpose describing your reasons for pursuing the degree
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals knowledgeable of your potential for advanced academic study
- Copy of Teaching Certificate*
- International students must submit additional documentation. This program is an online program with mandatory on-campus meetings. Admitted students are not eligible to obtain a student visa (F visa).International students can complete this program online in their home country.
International19080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1060 USD per credit during 24 months.
National19080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1060 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State12726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 707 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Flint
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.