The goal of the Computer Science and Information Systems concentration at University of Michigan Flint is to provide students with a thorough understanding of the theory and applications of traditional computer science. The goal of the Information Systems concentration is to provide students with a blend of computer science theory and business theory and applications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Networks
- Information Technology Hardware and Software
- Computer Architecture
- Data Structures
- Software Engineering
- Database Design
- Advanced Computer Networking
- Algorithm and Complexity Analysis
- Advanced Database Concepts and Emerging Applications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 812 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution. Candidates with undergraduate degrees in these fields will be required to complete courses from the prerequisite list if they have not taken the equivalent courses in their undergraduate programs. Candidates with other undergraduate degrees are referred to the Fast Track description.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4-point scale.
- Written statement indicating personal goals for graduate study
International16120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per semester during 12 months.
National16120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6468 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Flint
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.