The M.S. in Marriage and Family Therapy program of Manhattan College is designed for those seeking marriage and family therapist licensure or national board certification. It prepares you to provide a family-centered perspective to treatment for families, individuals or couples.
As a graduate student in this program, you will study, understand and develop the skills for providing therapy based on contextual, cultural and relational perspectives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethical, legal and professional issues
- Contemporary couples therapy
- Cross-cultural counseling
- Life span development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 842 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Applicants for master's programs must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or institution.
- Applicants for advanced certificates must hold a bachelor's and master's degree, both from accredited institutions.
- Normally, an undergraduate GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale is required, although other factors can be considered in the decision for admission.
- Ideally, applicants should have suitable preparation in the behavioral sciences. Consideration will be given for teaching experience and for other applicable experience. Applicants who possess a bachelor's degree but do not have relevant background experience may be required to take prerequisite courses for admission.
- Other factors will be considered for admission, such as years of professional experience, a high average in major field, scores on required standardized tests, or academic development beyond the baccalaureate degree.
International1010 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1010 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1010 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1010 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.