Our Elementary Education, Curriculum and Instruction program from the University of Central Missouri is designed to address the five areas of accomplished teaching as described by the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS) for the early and middle childhood education areas.
Our program is offered entirely online! This means you are able to complete the coursework from any location. Class assignments and project work can be completed in the time frames that best suit your work and life schedule!
As a graduate of our MSE in Elementary Education Curriculum and Instruction, you will:
- Demonstrate a commitment to students and their learning.
- Think systematically about your practice and learn from experience.
- Demonstrate your commitment as a member of learning communities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Foundations of Childhood Education
- Leadership and Analysis of Teaching Children
- Childhood Curriculum and Assessment
- Exemplary Instructional Practices
- Childhood Research and Development
- MSE Internship for Childhood Educators
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
All application materials should be received by Graduate Studies at least three weeks prior to the beginning of the semester.
DisciplinesEducation View 959 other Masters in Education in United States
- have a minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.5
- submit proof of teacher certification or professional endorsement from any of the 50 states or territories and have graduated from an NCATE or regionally accredited university
- submit a copy of your last summative teaching evaluation (i.e., a PBTE or similar evaluation form), or a letter from a school superintendent, principal or professor attesting to teaching skills and/or graduate studies potential
International365 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 365 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National365 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 365 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.