As a matter of fact, we are the largest Computer Science master program in Missouri. The program is designed to assist you in becoming a senior computer professionals in the computer industry, and its focus is on the application of technology to solve a variety of practical problems.
The M. S. in Computer Science program at the University of Central Missouri is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) through the University of Central Missouri.
Recent graduates of the program are working in organizations such as Amazon, Boeing, Cerner, DST Systems, Garmin, IBM, J.P. Morgan, MasterCard, Microsoft, Sprint, Wal-Mart and many other Fortune 500 companies.
- All permanent computer science and software engineering faculty have a Ph. D. degree in computer science, software engineering or closely related areas.
- They conduct both theoretical and applied research in their own areas and publish their research results on major research journals. In addition, they also travel to give technical talks at various national/international conferences.
- They are committed to deliver today’s technology to students.
More informationVisit official programme website
Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS) is a 30-hour program. Currently, three 18-hours tracks are available. These are:
- Software Development
- Data Science
- General Computer Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
All application materials should be received by Graduate Studies at least three weeks prior to the beginning of the semester.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 789 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- the student is a graduate of an accredited college or university with a degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems and a GPA of 3.5 or more, OR
- the student has earned an M.S. or more advanced degree in a closely related discipline
International627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State313 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 313 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.