The Health Services Administration program at Barry University prepares students to critically evaluate and apply theory and research in all specialty areas of healthcare and administration into their daily professional work. Graduates are taught to become informed, responsible, and ethical leaders in the community.
Students in the M.S./H.S.A. program are encouraged to explore the complex issues surrounding healthcare in a pluralistic society, applied ethics, and multicultural health. Students are provided with many opportunities to develop analytical and organizational skills in class and apply these skills through course assignments and internships. Specific areas of study include management, marketing, epidemiology, strategic planning, finance, and continuous quality improvement. The diversely rich student body and faculty, representing many ethnic and cultural backgrounds and communities, support the development of cultural competence.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Health Services Administration
- Managerial Epidemiology
- Health Care Policy
- Health Care Economics
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Health Law & Ethics
- Applied Biostatistics
- Finance & Delivery of Health Care Services
- Health Care Budgeting & Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1352 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Most programs require a $30 nonrefundable application fee. This fee is waived for Barry alumni or those referred by Barry alumni.
- You must submit complete official transcripts from every college or university attended, regardless of whether or not a degree was completed. If you previously attended Barry University, you do not need to re-submit any transcripts already on file.
- Submit a statement of purpose (goals) or career narrative statement as required by the specific school.
- Provide the required recommendations in support of graduate study.
- Supply current admission entrance examination scores (EAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT), as required by the individual school or program. In general, test scores older than five years will not be accepted.
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 12 months.
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for North Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.