The program prepares students to critically evaluate and apply theory and research in all specialty areas of healthcare and administration into their daily professional work. Graduates are taught to become informed, responsible, and ethical leaders in the community.
Students in the M.S./H.S.A. program are encouraged to explore the complex issues surrounding healthcare in a pluralistic society, applied ethics, and multicultural health. Students are provided with many opportunities to develop analytical and organizational skills in class and apply these skills through course assignments and internships. Specific areas of study include management, marketing, epidemiology, strategic planning, finance, and continuous quality improvement. The diversely rich student body and faculty, representing many ethnic and cultural backgrounds and communities, support the development of cultural competence.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles of Health Services Administration
- Managerial Epidemiology
- Health Care Policy
- Health Care Economics
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Health Law & Ethics
- Applied Biostatistics
- Finance & Delivery of Health Care Services
- Health Care Budgeting & Financial Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1101 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Students may enter the program in the fall and spring semesters. Applicants must:
- Have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized college or university with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B) on a 4.0 scale or better. Those with a GPA below 3.0 will be considered on a case by case basis for provisional acceptance.
- An official, acceptable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score taken within the last five years must be submitted during the application process.
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.