The Master of Science in Occupational Therapy is offered in an accelerated format combining intensive weekend classes in Nashville, held approximately every 3 weeks, with an online component supplementing classroom activities. This is a demanding full-time program that builds on the education and skills that OTAs and PTAs have already accomplished.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations in Occupational Therapy
- Physiology & Clinical Pathophysiology
- Neuroscience in OT
- Neuroscience in OT Lab
- Kinesiology in OT
- Kinesiology in OT Lab
- Developmental Influences on Living
- Research Methods
- Occupational Performance I
- Occupational Performance I Lab
- Clinical Studies I
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology View 899 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Create an account for your online application
- Log in to your application and complete all sections as directed.
- As part of your application, enter all previously completed college courses
- As part of your application (in the Colleges Attended section), download Transcript Request Forms for each college attended to arrange for an official transcript to be sent to OTCAS.
- As part of your application, complete all sections in the Program Materials area. Click on each tab at the top of the program page for instructions.
- Submit your completed application to OTCAS with the appropriate program designated.
- Wait to hear from Belmont University via email regarding the status of your application.
National3430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3430 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.