Clark University offers a close-knit Management program within a small world-renowned liberal arts university. Here, we provide a comfortable environment in which to gain the broad business acumen that will boost your earning power.
Data from a national survey of corporate recruiters indicates that nearly 60% of all employers are looking to hire professionals with master’s degrees in management. At Clark University, you can enhance your career prospects and professional value on a schedule that fits your life.
Why a Master’s in Management at Clark University
- Earn your graduate degree in management from a globally ranked and accredited university—Clark University has been named a Princeton Review “Best Business School,” achieved repeated recognition from U.S. News & World Report, and is among the elite 5% of business schools to receive AACSB accreditation.
- Study and apply global best practices in accounting, marketing, information technology, and human resources with our core faculty of scholar practitioners.
- Gain the essential management toolkit and develop tech-savvy communication and presentation skills critical to effective leadership at any level of an organization.
- Develop the cross-sector skill set you need to help organizations tap into emerging markets.
- Work in a highly collaborative learning environment with talented peers and scholar-practitioner faculty who share with you their deep leadership experience.
- Pursue your master’s degree on your terms with options for part-time, full-time, online, on campus, and accelerated study.
Students graduate from Clark’s M.S. in Management program well equipped to take on roles in a variety of professional environments, from marketing to human resources. Students gain an understanding of the workings of the world’s most successful companies, along with essential communication and presentation skills applicable to positions at any level.
If you decide to pursue an MBA degree at Clark, you will be able to apply some of your management degree coursework, allowing you to earn your MBA in less time and for less money than at other comparable business schools.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business in Society
- International Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Round 1 - February 1 (priority admission and scholarship consideration)
- Round 2- March 15
- Round 3 - April 15
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 74 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal statement (refer to additional information below for further details)
- Letters of recommendation (refer to additional information below for further details)
- All academic transcripts
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4625 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4625 USD per module and a duration of .
National4625 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4625 USD per module and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.