Employers across all industries are clamoring for professionals with the theoretical and practical knowledge to turn data into tangible business value, formulate insights, and develop strategies for managers and executives.
In this Business Analytics program offered by the Clark University you’ll learn the communication skills necessary to share actionable knowledge with colleagues across disciplines and at every level of an organization.
Why a Master’s in Business Analytics at Clark University
- Earn your graduate degree in business analytics from a globally ranked and accredited university—Clark University has been named a Princeton Review “Best Business School,” achieved repeated recognition from U.S. News & World Report, and is among the elite 5% of business schools to receive AACSB accreditation.
- Develop the cross-sector skill set you need to help organizations tap into emerging markets.
- Join a close-knit learning community representing 90+ countries and 150 nonprofit and business partners around the world.
- Work in a highly collaborative learning environment with talented peers and scholar-practitioner faculty who share with you their deep leadership experience.
- Pursue your business analytics degree on your terms with options for part-time, full-time, online, on campus, and accelerated study.
Clark’s MSBA program gives you a grounded approach in the fundamentals of business analytics, taking you from the basics of descriptive analytics (what happened) and diagnostic analytics (why it happened), to predictive analytics (what will happen) and prescriptive analytics (how we can make it happen).
Through data, you can communicate effectively and productively with colleagues across disciplines and at every level of an organization, offering a range of opportunities to advance your career.
- AACSB accredited business school within a leading liberal arts-based research university; recognition by Princeton Review.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Big Data Statistics
- Programming with Python
- Big Data Computing
- Business Intelligence
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Round 1 - February 1 (priority admission and scholarship consideration)
- Round 2- March 15
- Round 3 - April 15
DisciplinesStatistics Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 261 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal statement (refer to additional information below for further details)
- Letters of recommendation (refer to additional information below for further details)
- All academic transcripts
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5070 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5070 USD per module and a duration of .
National5070 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5070 USD per module and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.