The core MBA courses are presented in a cross-functional, integrative manner that provides a comprehensive view of the structure of business operations. Students learn to analyze business from a variety of perspectives. The seven core courses provide the skills and competencies students will need to be effective business leaders in the 21st century.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Economics for Managers
- Quantitative Methods for Decision-Making
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Principles of Management and Marketing
- Business Ethics and Law
- High Performance Management
- Strategy and Leadership
- Managing Business Operations
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- The Contemporary Firm
- The Entrepreneurial Manager
- Competing in a Global Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1287 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Have earned a degree or diploma that CI considers to be the equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Have attained a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 in all units attempted as an undergraduate or have attained a minimum GPA of 2.5 in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units attempted. Certain programs have stricter requirements regarding academic preparation. (Please refer to the specific graduate program that you are applying to for GPA requirements.)
- An official TOEFL score report with a minimum score of 550 on the paper-based test, or 80 on the Internet-based-test) or an overall IELTS band score of 6.5.
International26950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26950 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National26950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26950 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.