The Business Administration program allows you to take classes full time or part time, while keeping your full time job.The MBA program allows you to take classes full time or part time, while keeping your full time job.
The UNC Pembroke School of Business wants to create an education that meets your needs. We want to make sure you are well prepared for what lies ahead.
UNC Pembroke is one of a handful of schools offering our undergraduate students the soft skills they need to be successful in the working world through our Passport to Professional Success program.
The School offers the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA), with concentrations in Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, International Business, Management, or Marketing and the Bachelor of Science in Accounting (BSA). In addition, we offer the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
The University of North Carolina at Pembroke exists to promote excellence in teaching and learning in an environment of free inquiry, interdisciplinary collaboration, and rigorous intellectual standards. Our diversity and our commitment to personalized teaching uniquely prepare our students for rewarding careers, postgraduate education, leadership roles, and fulfilling lives.
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Methods
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Planning & Strategy
- Organizational Theory & Behavior
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Strategic Planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 545 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Submit a completed online application
- Pay a $55 non-refundable application fee ($60 for international applicants and waived for military members)
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA or 3.0 in all major courses or 3.0 in all coursework during senior year
- GMAT or GRE waived for 3.0 undergraduate GPA or completion of a master’s degree at a regionally accredited institution
- Applicants with less than a 3.0 cumulative GPA must submit an official report of satisfactory scores on an entrance examination (GMAT or GRE). Score: 400 or higher is the standard, but all scores will be reviewed as part of the admission decision.
International31260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31260 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National9972 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9972 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State31260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31260 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.