Whether you want the credentials to advance in your current company or start your own, our AACSB-accredited Business Administration degree from University of North Carolina at Pembroke can help you get there.
- Learn all major aspects of business, including accounting, finance, economics and marketing, while developing your interpersonal and management skills.
- Examine the nature of human behavior, organizational structures and processes, the impact of financial decisions, and the essential elements of international business.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Business
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Strategic Planning (capstone course)
- Managerial Finance
- Managerial Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 706 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Submit a completed online application
- Pay a $55 non-refundable application fee ($60 for international applicants and waived for military members)
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA or 3.0 in all major courses or 3.0 in all coursework during senior year
- GMAT or GRE waived for 3.0 undergraduate GPA or completion of a master’s degree at a regionally accredited institution
- Applicants with less than a 3.0 cumulative GPA must submit an official report of satisfactory scores on an entrance examination (GMAT or GRE). Score: 400 or higher is the standard, but all scores will be reviewed as part of the admission decision.
International34776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 966 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 966 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 268 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.