The MBA program allows you to take classes full time or part time, while keeping your full time job.The MBA program allows you to take classes full time or part time, while keeping your full time job.
The UNC Pembroke School of Business wants to create an education that meets your needs. We want to make sure you are well prepared for what lies ahead.
UNC Pembroke is one of a handful of schools offering our undergraduate students the soft skills they need to be successful in the working world through our Passport to Professional Success program.
The School offers the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA), with concentrations in Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, International Business, Management, or Marketing and the Bachelor of Science in Accounting (BSA). In addition, we offer the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Methods
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Planning & Strategy
- Organizational Theory & Behavior
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Strategic Planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1336 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Submit a completed application
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of $60.00
- Submit one official transcript from all colleges/universities attended
- Submit an official transcript evaluation report such as by World Education Services (WES), International Education Services (IES) or other accredited education evaluation service
- Submit an official report of satisfactory scores on an entrance exam, if required by program of interest
- Submit satisfactory scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), if English is not the native language
- Submit official proof of financial support, Financial Certification
International21460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10730 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National9398 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4699 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.