The three concentrations offered in the MSN Program are:
All three concentrations are offered both as the major degree and as post-graduate certificates. Flexible scheduling of courses includes both day, evening and online class options for students, with students participating in both part-time and full-time study.
Our MSN Students learn-
More informationVisit official programme website
- Nursing Theory
- Role Development
- Advanced Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesNursing View 748 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- A completed application for Admission to Graduate School and a non-refundable $35.00 application fee
- Official transcripts and authorized school records with a course-by-course listing of courses and grades received; such transcripts must have been evaluated by a foreign educational credential agency, at the student’s expense.
- A complete listing of acceptable agencies can be found on the NACES Website
- Applicable test scores, such as GMAT, GRE, FE, MAT, etc.
- Copy of current, valid passport
- Evidence of financial resources sufficient to provide tuition and fees for the academic year (minimum of $28,500 USD) and an affidavit of support
International1095 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1095 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1095 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1095 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State513 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 513 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.