Learn skills and techniques that can be immediately applied to your current teaching-style. The Music Education program at Rider University is flexible to your schedule and may be completed part-time through online classes and summer study or over two academic years.
- Our 32-33 credit graduate curriculum is designed for music educators who wish to improve their practice, challenge their thinking and develop the skills to bring about positive change in their school.
- Students design their own 12-credit “focus area” of courses tailored to their particular interests and goals.
- Some recent areas of focus for MME students include choral pedagogy, choral conducting, voice pedagogy, Kodály ( with certification) and music technology.
- History and Philosophy of Music Education
- Seminar in Music Education
- Curriculum Development and Evaluation
- Psychology for Music Teachers
- Research in Music Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications must be received at least three weeks in advance of the requested audition date.
DisciplinesMusic Musicology View 514 other Masters in Musicology in United States
- Complete the online application
- Pay the application fee
- Complete an audition or interview
- Submit a repertoire list
- Submit two reference letters
- Submit a personal statement
- Submit a current resume
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit official notification of GMAT or GRE scores
International36000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36000 USD per year during 24 months.
National36000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Princeton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.