The Business Administration curriculum is the result of several collaborations by our faculty with multinational corporations, regional businesses, local employers, and alumni. Based on their needs for professional skills and contemporary business knowledge, we focus our program curriculum on specific analytical, communications, and technology skills, coupled with the breadth of knowledge expected from a top MBA school in Supply Chain, Marketing, Strategic Planning, Finance, and Organizational Success. Even with this market-driven deep core curriculum, we offer flexibility to our students in our several concentrations, independent studies and consulting projects.
The benefits of an Business Administration program include:
- Improvement in salary and promotion potential upon degree completion
- Increased employability
- Ability to change careers
- Increased skills and capabilities for professional success
- A great network of faculty and colleagues.
Rider’s Business Administration program provides an effective and distinctive learning environment that emphasizes:
- Advanced business theory
- Critical interpersonal and communications management skills
- Cross-functional integration of business theory and processes
- Management skills that adapt to a rapidly-changing environment
- Hands-on experience including team projects, business consulting and internships
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Calculus
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Information Technology Management
- Strategic Accounting for Managers
- Managerial Economics
- Applied Corporate Finance
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Analysis and Decision Making
- Organizational Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1316 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Complete the Application
- Transcripts must have the official school seal and be translated to English.
- Photocopies are only accepted when attested by the college or university.
- Submit Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Submit personal statement
- Submit a current resume
- Submit proof of finances
International1000 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1000 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1000 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1000 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.