The Speech-Language Pathology program at University of Nebraska Kearney prepares graduates to work in early intervention programs, public schools, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, nursing homes, federal and state institutions.
- It also prepares students to apply for advanced degree programs in Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology, Speech and Hearing Sciences, and related areas.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Phonological Disorders
- Motor Speech Disorders
- Cognitive Communication Disorders
- Augmentative & Alternative Communication
- Practicum in SLP
- Pediatric Swallowing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 1115 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Competitive Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores,
- Undergraduate overall grade point average of B or better,
- Undergraduate Communication Disorders major grade point average of B+ or better,
- Graduate grade point average of B+,
- Three letters of recommendation, and
- A professional resume.
- Verbal communication skills are assessed via a video interview based on a department-approved question/statement in the online application for both tracks.
International14225 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 569 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14225 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 569 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State6475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 259 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.