We offer a master degree in School Psychology at the University of Nebraska Kearney. Trainees learn to provide assessment, support, and intervention services to students; partner with families, teachers, and other professionals to create safe, healthy, and supportive learning environments; work with school administrators to improve school-wide policies; and collaborate with community providers to coordinate services for students.
- Employment of school psychologists is projected to grow 14% from 2016 to 2026.
- The mean salary of full-time, school-based practitioners in the U.S. is $64,168 for those with 180-day contracts and $71,320 for those with 200-day contracts.
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- Research Methods in Psychology and Education
- Child and Adolescent Development and Interventions
- Techniques of Counseling
- Multicultural Counseling
- Professional Issues Seminar-School Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology View 545 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $45 non-refundable application fee
- Academic history-official transcripts of all previous academic work. If your GPA falls below the UNK Graduate Studies minimum expectation of 2.75, please upload a Low GPA Statement with explanation for your past academic performance, how you be successful academically at the graduate level (minimum 3.0 GPA), and why you should be admitted as an exception to the GPA requirement.
- Resume with requested information
- "Motivation for becoming a counselor, school psychologist or student affairs professional" essay
- Three Proessional Electronic References (Forms are automatically sent to recommenders when application is submitted).
International20484 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 569 USD per credit during 24 months.
National20484 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 569 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State9324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 259 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.