Through this engaging graduate program, which can be completed fully online, you will benefit from quality instruction and mentorship from University of Nebraska Kearney History faculty who care about your academic and professional success.
- A combination of history coursework and research along with opportunities to collaborate and network will prepare you to excel in your career.
- The program includes thesis, non-thesis or public history options to fit your interests, whether for positions in education, museums, business, law, government or further graduate studies.
- America Interpreted
- Historical Methods
- Directed Readings
- U.S. History
- Non-U.S. History
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Modern History View 774 other Masters in History in United States
- Meet the requirements for admission set forth by the Office of Graduate Studies and Research,
- Have completed an undergraduate program containing at least 18 semester credit hours of history,
- Have a 3.25 undergraduate GPA or submit GRE scores,
- Submit to the Graduate Chair a letter of intent that describes the applicant's interests and goals in obtaining a graduate degree,
- Submit to the Graduate Chair evidence of the writing and analytical skills necessary for graduate level course work,
- Submit to the Graduate Chair at least two letters of recommendation.
International20484 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 569 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20484 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 569 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State9324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 259 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.