Healthcare Administration Vision at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is to be the graduate degree of choice for working healthcare professionals.
Our Mission is to educate current and future healthcare managers and leaders by providing an educational program encompassing the essential knowledge, skills, and competencies required for success.
Our Objective is to help our students advance professionally, become more successful in their current job, and obtain positions of greater responsibility in the healthcare setting.
Our Goal is to be both professors and mentors in the degree experience and professional development process.
The program’s curriculum consists of a focused, management-based approach; mechanisms for personal and professional growth; and the incorporation of practical knowledge applicable to the student's working environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Principles of Management & Leadership in Healthcare.
- Healthcare Delivery System.
- Human Resources Management in Healthcare.
- Healthcare Research Methods & Statistics.
- Health Law and Ethics.
- Healthcare Finance.
- Strategic Planning & Marketing in Healthcare.
- Healthcare Economics and Policy.
- Healthcare Administration Capstone.
- Health Informatics & Data Analytics.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Management Health Sciences View 186 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Our interdisciplinary core and adjunct faculty include board-certified health care executives; CFO’s; patient safety, risk management, and hospital quality experts; physicians; and federal sector health care executives with years of experience.
- The faculty is committed to helping you become successful in both your graduate education and professional environment. Our goal is to partner with you as mentors and educators as you pursue and achieve your academic and professional goals.
International8040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4020 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National8040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4020 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State3132 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1566 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.