The Business Administration program of University of Wisconsin-Parkside is designed to help you achieve that success, and we know that you are already busy making strides toward your goals. That's why our program is designed to be completed in two convenient formats: 100% online delivery or face-to-face.
Dedicated to preparing you for success, our AACSB-accredited College of Business, Economics, and Computing is committed to providing student-centered education with a purposeful emphasis on knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to succeed in the rapidly changing world of business. We value innovation and develop relevant programs that position you on the leading edge of an evolving global marketplace.
You can complete our MBA program in as few as 12 months in a format that fits your specific needs—face-to-face, blended, and online.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative and Innovative Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Advanced Operations Management
- Project Management
- Information Technology for Business Decision Making
- Corporate Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1160 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For many students, the GMAT can be waived. After completing the online application and submitting the $56 non-refundable application fee, you will need to submit the following:
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended, other than UW-Parkside
- If required, official GMAT score should be sent directly to UW-Parkside
- If required, an updated resume detailing your work history should be sent directly to Admissions
- Two letters of recommendation may be required depending upon the applicant's graduation GPA
- A Sponsorship form
- An evaluation of any international transcript credits by ECE or WES
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score or International English Testing System (IELTS)
International18745 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18745 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National18745 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18745 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9151 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9151 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.