In harmony with the mission of the School of Liberal Arts and Education (SLAE) from Virginia State University, the Sport Management Department's purpose is to prepare professionals to serve the public in the areas of teaching, wellness, leisure and recreation, sports marketing, and allied fields.
- This purpose is facilitated through teaching, research/technology-based activities, outreach-public service endeavors, and practical experiences.
- These components are designed to prepare students to negotiate the demands of a global marketplace that require a sensitivity to members of diverse cultures and special populations.
- Facility and Event Management
- Sport and Marketing
- Sport Seminar
- Legal Issues in Sport
- Organization and Management of Athletics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 281 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic Transcript: If you attended a college or university outside the United States, you must provide an official evaluated transcript (not from you to us, but from the evaluating agency to us).
- Language Testing.
- Health History.
- Financial Certification.
International18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 24 months.
National18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8375 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.