This purpose is facilitated through teaching, research/technology-based activities, outreach-public service endeavors, and practical experiences. These components are designed to prepare students to negotiate the demands of a global marketplace that require a sensitivity to members of diverse cultures and special populations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Facility and Event Management
- Sport and Marketing
- Sport Seminar
- Legal Issues in Sport
- Organization and Management of Athletics
- Oral/ Written Comprehensive Examination
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management View 276 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A graduate of an institution approved as four-year College by the State Department of Education in the state where it is located, but not accredited by its regional accrediting agency may be admitted conditionally; however, s/he must have an undergraduate average of at least 2.5.
- An applicant who is a graduate of a college fully accredited by its regional accrediting agency but whose academic average is lower than 2.6 but not lower than 2.0 may be admitted with conditional status.
- Applicants who have met the general admission requirements of the Graduate School but who have not cleared program area admission requirements may be admitted conditionally, pending program area action.
International18084 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18084 USD per year during 24 months.
National18084 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18084 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8131 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8131 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.