A program of study is offered and it leads to the M.S. or M.Ed. degree in Educational Administration and Supervision for students who seek endorsement as a school site administrator and Supervisor.
The endorsement requires 45 hours of study. The provisional endorsement requires a practicum of no less than 200 hours of field work and the full endorsement requires a full-time 90-day administrative internship.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistical Procedures in Education and Psychology
- Foundations of Education
- Educational Research
- Supervision of Instruction
- Organization and Administration
- Public School Law
- Personnel Administration
- Evaluation of Instruction
- School Plant Management
- School Finance
- School Community Relations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3762 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must have at least three years of successful experiences as a teacher by the date the program is completed.
- A student may not enter the last six hours of course work until successful professional teaching experience has been satisfied.
International18084 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18084 USD per year during 24 months.
National18084 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18084 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8131 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8131 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.