Master of Business Administration at California Lutheran University is designed to be flexible for the convenience of full-time students and working professionals alike. Whichever track you choose, you will also find a variety of options to fit your education into your busy lifestyle.
- Flexible class scheduling, including online, evenings, and weekend intensives
- Flexible degree completion date
- Locations in Thousand Oaks, Oxnard, Westlake Village, and Woodland Hills
Experiential Learning and Community Engagement
There is no substitute, in any education, for the value of hands-on work and experience in your chosen field. Your MBA from Cal Lutheran will emphasize putting your learning to the test, honing your skills, and building the relationships necessary to succeed.
- The MBA capstone course provides students the opportunity to take their education and apply it to business though their work on consulting projects for leading local organizations, including The Reagan Foundation, Girl Scouts of Central CA, Centre for Neuroscience, VFW Simi Valley, and Sloane LED.
- Internships are a great way for pre-experienced students to gain work experience in some of the area’s top companies, including Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection, United Way of Ventura County, Procore Technologies, Citizen's Business Bank, PennyMac Loan Services, Priva Inc., Pure Spectrum Inc.
- Our Study Abroad program offers many opportunities to gain international experience and expand your global network through travel seminars to China, Thailand, Vietnam, France, England, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, and Australia.
- At our Westlake Center is Hub101, a co-work and incubation space for the regional start-up community, offering classes, seminars, speakers, and an ideal networking and creative environment for entrepreneurial enterprises.
- The School of Management hosts a series of popular events throughout the year where students can interact with business and community leaders. Events include the Entrepreneur Speaker Series, PRiME Competition, New Venture Competition, ACG Cup, Drinks with the Dean, and more.
- Enterprise Management, Organization and Strategy
- Information Technology Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Ethics and Law
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Decision Making
- Macroeconomics in the Global Economy
- Financial Principles & Policies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1660 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application and non-refundable application fee
- Graduate Program Advisement with an admission counselor
- Official transcripts showing a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores may be waived for candidates who present an official transcript of previous college work from a regionally accredited college or university reflecting any one of the following criteria:
- an undergraduate, upper division grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale;
International39375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 12 months.
National39375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for California
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.