The Master of Arts in Special Education from Ramapo College of New Jersey is designed with the active classroom teacher in mind, the program provides prospective special education teachers with the foundation and tools required to accommodate the diverse learning styles and varied levels of instruction that address the needs of K-12 students.
- The Master’s Degree in Special Education prepares you to attain your Teacher of Students with Disabilities certification after completion of all degree requirements.
- Since there is no stand-alone certification for special education in New Jersey, attainment of this certification fulfills half of the requirements to teach Special Education. All special education teachers must have dual certification in Teacher of Students with Disabilities and another general certification area.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Home School And Community For Diverse Learners
- Language, Literacy And Learning In A Diverse Setting
- Implementation Of Professional Skills
- School Based Assessment And Implementing Data Driven
- Interdisciplinary Studies In A Diverse Classroom
- Assistive Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 662 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- A completed Graduate Application, online or pdf
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a recommended grade point average of 3.0
- A 250-word personal statement describing why the candidate is interested in the program, how it fits into personal intellectual development and what the applicant expects to accomplish by enrolling
- One letter of recommendation
- Applications without payment or waiver will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed
International736 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 736 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National736 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 736 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.