The goal of our program is to accentuate and compliment your undergraduate degree by providing new ways of thinking about the world and the problems we must all deal with on a daily basis. That is why students with a range of backgrounds in education from all content areas and across all grade levels, as well as entrepreneurs, technologists, scientists, and people from business and industry will all benefit from earning a degree in Technology & Innovation.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Methods of Research
- Comparative Education
- Social Foundations of Education
- Philosophy of Education
- Education and Public Policy
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- Advanced Adolescent Psychology
- Human Growth and Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 676 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree. Individuals may also wish to satisfy Technology & Engineering Education teacher certification requirements. Selected graduate courses may be credited toward both certification and the master’s degree in Technology & Innovation. Admission to the M.Ed. in Technology & Innovation program is granted after a favorable review of application materials. A minimum undergraduate cumulative average of 3.0 is required. Applicants with less than a 3.0 GPA are required to submit test scores from either the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Probationary admission may be granted at the discretion of the department.
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.