Facilitate an empowered and unified learning community for learners of all ages and abilities through Millersville University's graduate Special Education program. The foundations you established as an undergraduate will be expanded and applied as you practice respect, collaboration, mutuality and the realization of each individual gift.
The Special Education program provides a path toward three graduate-level results: a Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Special Education, post-baccalaureate certificate in Special Education or post-master's supervisory certification in Special Education. Each of these courses of study is designed to provide busy education professionals with the specialized knowledge needed to fulfill and surpass the needs of students with disabilities in multiple settings in grades K-12. The Master of Education degree is the most comprehensive option, post-baccalaureate certificates for PreK-8 and 7-12 specialize your study, and the post-master's certificate equips you for leadership roles in Special Education.
- Diagnostics and Assessment Strategies for Students with Disabilities
- Topics in Special Education
- Orientation to Special Education
- Psychological Aspects of Individuals with Disabilities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 687 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- In addition to general graduate studies admission requirements, applicants to the M.Ed. program in special education must submit three current professional letters of recommendation, including contact information for each reference.
- In some cases an interview will be required.
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.