The Master of Education degree of Millersville University of Pennsylvania has a curriculum that is appropriate for teachers whether they provide instruction in special programs for the gifted or teach in inclusive settings. The M. Ed. Degree in gifted education does not confer teacher certification. The Department of Early, Middle, and Exceptional Education is responsible for the gifted education program although the program itself is multi-disciplinary.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods of Research
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- Advanced Adolescent Psychology
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- Human Growth and Development
- Comparative Education
- Social Foundations of Education
- Philosophy of Education
- Education and Public Policy
- Psychology of the Gifted
- Programming for the Gifted
- Evaluating Instructional Effectiveness:Application for the Gifted
- Teaching Gifted Learners: Instructional Strategies or Topics in Gifted Education
- Clinical Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 3491 other Masters in Education in United States
- Teacher certificate
- GRE or MAT, required only if cumulative GPA is lower than 3.0
International665 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 665 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National665 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 665 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State567 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 567 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.