The Master of Architecture from Miami University was established to bring in students from diverse academic backgrounds, offering a variety of perspectives, different intellectual viewpoints, experience, and maturity that can significantly enrich the teaching and learning culture of the department.
Graduates with Architecture from Miami University will:
- Gain skills in the following fields: Architectural design, Technology, History
- Develop visual analysis and graphic communication skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Studio
- Graphic Media
- History of Architecture
- Construction Methods
- Statics and Strengths of Materials
- Environmental Control Systems
- Architectural Theory and Research
- Structural Design
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 300 other Masters in Architecture in United States
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 out of 4.00
- Applicants for graduate study must have earned at least a 4-year U.S. equivalent Baccalaureate degree.
- Applicants admitted to Miami University must have an official final transcript from the Baccalaureate institution and all courses attended after.
- Records issued in a language other than English must be accompanied by a literal (not interpretive) certified English translation.
- Three letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
- A curriculum vitae or resume
- A writing sample,
International12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
National12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.