Business Administration - Finance from University of the Incarnate Word is designed to encourage students to think critically, analytically, creatively and globally. Also, the concentration’s coursework covers the most essential and diverse topics of finance, such as corporate finance, financial planning and investments, among others.
Graduates with Business Administration - Finance from University of the Incarnate Word will be able to:
- develop a proficiency and confidence in all functional areas of business with an emphasis on ethical considerations
- gain technical skills required for executive level business positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- MBA Cornerstone
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Managing People and Organizations
- Marketing Management
- Business Research and Quantitative Methods
- International Finance
- Financial Cases and Problems
- Investment Seminar
- Personal Financial Planning Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 526 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Evidence of an earned Baccalaureate degree, with an overall GPA of 3.0
- Official transcripts
- Advisor evaluation
- Common Professional Components (CPCs)
- Copy of passport and any visa you hold for the United States
- Proof of Financial Support
- At least one of the following as specified by the discipline under program description: A nationally recognized entrance test specified by the discipline, Evaluation by one or more professionals in the intended field of study, Professional certification or a degree of equal or higher level than that sought from an accredited institution of higher learning, Letters of Recommendation
- An interview with faculty or admissions personnel
- A writing sample
International1000 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1000 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1000 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1000 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Tuition per credit hour + fees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.