Why study Business Administration - Innovation and Entrepreneurship specialisation at Radboud University ?
- This specialisation has a unique focus on innovation and entrepreneurship beyond organisational borders. We teach a multidisciplinary approach of organisations with respect to their internal processes as well as their interaction with their environment.
- We offer theory-and-action based learning. Students learn to connect academic theories and empirical research to real-world problems and develop their academic as well as practical skills. We stimulate students' development of entrepreneurial skills.
- Corporate social responsibility is the corner stone of all our Business Administration specialisations. We work from a societal, organisational and scientific urgency.
Graduates from the Master's specialisation Innovation and Entrepreneurship are academically well trained, and practice-minded young professionals who are qualified for positions in a broad range of business functions. Students that have completed this specialisation will have acquired the knowledge, skills and competencies that enable them to act as innovators, innovation managers, and entrepreneurs.
This means you could be ready to launch your own company or be an agent of change within an existing firm as a business development manager, product manager or innovation manager. You'll acquire skills to identify and structure ideas for innovation and business development and organise their implementation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Strategy
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Context
- Methodology in Marketing and Strategic Management Research
- Advanced Research Methods
- Marketing and Innovation
- Entrepreneurship and Finance
- Social, Sustainable and Technological Innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- 1 April: Final deadline
- 1 July: Final deadline
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Innovation Management View 18 other Masters in Innovation Management in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
A Bachelor’s degree in a similar (or related) field from another research university with a fair number of courses in your preferred specialisation. Your degree must be equivalent to a Dutch Research University diploma. Ideally, your Bachelor's degree should cover the following courses:
- Organisation Theory
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Bachelor’s thesis of 12 EC
GMAT: If you have a background in Business Administration, we require you to do a GMAT (scoring >=610) to be directly admissible to the Master's.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak which has led to the temporary closure of test centres, Radboud University currently also accepts the iBT TOEFL Special Home Edition. For all other questions regarding the coronavirus please visit our FAQ.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Radboud Scholarship Programme
- The Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme
- Holland Scholarship Programme
- Fulbright-Radboud Scholarships
- StuNed scholarship programme
- Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund
- Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Fund
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.