Our One-Year Master of Business Administration program from the Bryant University is designed for students seeking to transition into new careers. Students choose to specialize or earn a general management degree, so you can tailor your learning toward the career you want.
All Bryant One-Year MBA students are members of a cohort, moving through the entire program with the same group of students. This community of peers will offer support and encouragement, and will become the foundation of your professional network.
Why Pursue Your MBA At Bryant?
- Complete your degree in one year of full-time study: Program runs August to August
- Travel abroad to put classroom lessons to the test - Read story
- Build your resume with consulting and other experiential learning experiences embedded in the curriculum
- Build your professional network through cohort-based learning and alumni connections
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- On average, our facilities were rated "Excellent" or "Very Good" - 2018 survey of graduates
- 97% of respondents agreed "Faculty members were willing to work with me." - 2018 survey of graduates
- 93% agreed the MBA structure promotes teamwork - 2018 survey of graduates
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1475 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Application Form
- Statement of Objectives
- 1 Academic Recommendation
- Undergraduate transcripts
- $80 application fee
International33540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1118 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1118 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Smithfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.