The Two-Year MBA program from the Bryant University is designed for working professionals. Spend just two nights a week in the classroom and complete your degree in six semesters. Bryant's international focus will assist you in doing business globally as well as locally.
Why Pursue Your MBA At Bryant?
- Earn your degree in two years while working full time
- Expand your professional network through cohort-based learning and alumni connections
- Choose a specialization that fits your career or earn a general management degree
- Management Concepts and Skills
- Managing Corporate Enterprise
- Leading Effective Organizations
- Reporting and Controlling Resources
- Managing Information Resources
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1737 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Application form
- Statement of objectives
- Current resume
- One faculty recommendatio
- Official transcripts from all colleges / universities you have attended
- Your official and your application fee
- English Proficiency
International34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1140 USD per credit during 24 months.
National34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1140 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Smithfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.