The mission of the Music Industry Administration program offered by California State University Northridge is to prepare students for professional growth by integrating up-to-date knowledge of the music industry’s varied facets with the students’ own career-related experiences. The program emphasizes analytical thinking, clear written and oral communication skills, the practice of ethical decision making and a global perspective. A spirit of collegiality among the students, faculty and members of the Hollywood/Los Angeles Music Industry community is fostered through social and professional interactions.
Designed to be accessible to the fully employed student and the mid-career professional, the average course load for the major is 6 units per semester. With few exceptions, graduate courses are typically scheduled on nights and weekends. Program curriculum is drawn from the Mike Curb College of Arts, Media, and Communication and the David Nazarian College of Business and Economics, and it is administered as a self-supported program by The Tseng College of Extended Learning. Please visit the Master of Arts in Music Industry Administration program website for additional information.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial and Managerial Accounting in Industry
- Entertainment Business Law
- Behavior in Organizations
- Marketing Management
- Music Industry Developments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Music View 1249 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Have a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Be in good academic standing at the last college or university attended.
- Complete the “International Online Application”
- A $55.00 (US currency) non-refundable application fee
- All secondary-school records
- Applicants who have studied in the U.S. are also required to have the U.S.institution(s) send official transcript(s) directly to CSUN
- Submit a copy of your passport information page with your documents
International14016 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14016 USD per year during 12 months.
National14016 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14016 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8472 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8472 USD per year during 12 months.
Yearly tuition fee for seven or more units per semester.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.