International Affairs (Dual Degree with Stockholm School of Economics) from Sciences Po specific 2-year framework is based on mutual recognition of existing curricula at each school. It offers a top-level education in the area of international affairs and economics to participating students, giving them the opportunity to develop a top-level career in diplomacy, international organizations or other areas of social engagement.
Our program offers a top-level education in the area of international affairs and economics to participating students, giving them the opportunity to develop a top-level career in diplomacy, international organizations or other areas of social engagement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business & Management
- International Security
- International Public Management
- International Economic Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
15/01 deadline Stockholm School of Economics
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Public Policy View 32 other Masters in Public Policy in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- A verified GMAT score of at least 600 or a GRE test score of at least 155 (quantitative) is requested
- MSc Economics: applicants are expected to have successfully completed at least 90 ECTS in Social Sciences, with a minimum of 30 ECTS specifically in Economics.
- MSc Business & Management: applicants are expected to have a Bachelor degree in any field of studies with at least 30 ECTS in Business Administration.
- MSc Finance: applicants are expected to have successfully completed at least 60 ECTS in Social Sciences and with a minimum of 30 ECTS in quantitative fields.
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Students whose parents' tax residence is within the EEA pay individualised fees according to family income, from €0 to €18,000.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.