International Affairs (Dual Degree with King's College London) from Sciences Po allows participating students to obtain in two years of studies with a year each in Paris and London, both a Master's degree offered by the Paris School of International Affairs of Sciences Po (PSIA) and a Master's degree offered by one of a number of schools and departments within the Faculty of Social Science and Public Policy at King's College London.
With this collaboration, King's and Sciences Po are inaugurating a new and flexible dual degree which bridges seven programmes on the Sciences Po side with over 30 degree programmes on the King's side. As a result, students can design their own path of study from the many potential degree combinations in international affairs in both Paris and London.
This dual degree program is aimed at graduate students planning careers in diplomacy and other areas of social and public policy at the national, European and global level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Security
- International Public Management
- International Economic Policy
- International Development
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Environmental Policy
- International Energy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
28/09 start date for Kings College
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Public Policy View 44 other Masters in International Relations in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Students whose parents' tax residence is within the EEA pay individualised fees according to family income, from €0 to €18,000.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.