Upon successful completion of the Graduate Pathway in Materials Chemistry and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next semester of graduate study at Oregon State University. This transition from an INTO OSU program to a university degree program is called progression.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse features
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Graduate in the same amount of time as domestic students.
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- 45 credit-hour program
- 11 credit hours apply from the Pathway
- 34 credit hours remaining towards degree
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Chemistry View 2412 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- 2.5 GPA, Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
- 16 years and above
- TOEFL 70, IELTS 6.0, Academic English Level 5 with C or higher (or Pass grades), Password 7, IELA 169, or Duolingo 55.
International30900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30900 USD per year and a duration of 9 months.
We are committed to helping talented and ambitious international students like you achieve their goals of studying at a world-class US university. Scholarship funding is available for both direct-entry and Pathway students. Awards range from $6,000 to $25,000.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.