The Teacher Leadership program from the Rowan University it is designed for teachers who want to develop and hone their leadership skills but wish to remain in the classroom. Candidates work with curriculum, become mentor/master teachers, and develop programs aimed at improving schooling for all children.
The Master of Education degree program has three goals:
- To develop teacher leaders who practice teaching skills aligned with the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS)'s Five Core Propositions.
- To develop teacher expertise in a content area of choice.
- To empower teachers to assume leadership roles within their schools and district.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning Community Classrooms
- Analysis of Classroom Teacher Behavior
- Researching Classroom Practice
- Educational Change
- Fundamentals of Curriculum Development
- Applied Learning Theories
- Self-Study in Research in Teacher Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Pedagogy View 3491 other Masters in Education in United States
- An online application and non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate records- Students must have earned a Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited school.
- Official Test Scores
- Recommendations from three individuals for Ph.D. programs and two for masters programs,
- Personal Statement- This is part of the online application.
- Interview with Admissions Committee-Required only for the Cell and Molecular Biology (PhD/MS) and Histopathology applicants.
- Optional Resume or CV
International685 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 685 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National685 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 685 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.