Our program is offered in a part-time, accelerated online format, which offers you flexibility alongside the opportunity to work with curriculum, become mentor/master teachers and establish a program that improves schooling for all.
- Our Teacher Leadership program at Rowan University develops teacher leaders who practice teaching skills aligned with the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS)'s Five Core Propositions.
- In addition to excelling in a classroom setting, our teachers are empowered to assume leadership roles within their schools and district in positions such as Principal and Assistant Principal, District Administrator, Instructional Coordinator, Director or Supervisor, or Dean of Students or Faculty.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning Community Classrooms
- Analysis of Classroom Teacher Behavior
- Researching Classroom Practice
- Educational Change
- Fundamentals of Curriculum Development
- Applied Learning Theories
- Self-Study in Research in Teacher Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Pedagogy View 1018 other Masters in Education in United States
- Completed Application Form
- Completed M.Ed. Teaching Verification Form
- $65 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)
- Current professional resume
- Typewritten statement of professional objectives (which must include applicant's definition of a "Teacher Leader")
- Two letters of recommendation
- NJ Standard or CEAS Teaching Certification (required only for Special Ed. Content COGS)
- Signed statement of regular, on-going access to a classroom
International715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.