The Finance program from Rowan University is designed to prepare students for financial analyst and financial planner positions in corporations and financial institutions.
Coursework also helps students to prepare for the CFA (Chartered Financial Analysts) and CFP (Certified Financial Planner) exams, the premier certifications in the finance field.
This program has a holistic approach to finance that presents quantitative techniques, practical experience and in-depth exposure to finance-related issues and research.
- Today’s businesses are interested in hiring employees who have a high level of education, a depth of knowledge in the field, and a forward-thinking, innovative ability to help keep the company moving forward.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that employment of business and financial operations occupations is projected to grow 10% through 2026, faster than the average for all occupations. Your M.S. in Finance can provide advantages that will help you stand out from your peers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods in Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Decision Making
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Multinational Financial Management
- Derivative Securities & Financial Risk Management
- Fixed Income Securities
- Financial Modeling
- Advanced Financial Planning
- Financial Institutions Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics View 22 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in United States
- Completed Application Form
- Completed foundation courses
- $65 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Typewritten statement of professional objectives
- Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Submission of official GRE or GMAT test results
- Current professional resume
International21450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.