Integrative STEM Education at The College of New Jersey helps you prepare to teach integrative STEM and technology in elementary, middle and high school settings. While focusing on engineering and technology design, our students engage in a variety of STEM content areas and educational methods. We offer fully accredited undergraduate and graduate teaching programs.
Our graduates qualify for New Jersey certification and are actively recruited across the state and the nation.
- Integrative STEM Pedagogy
- Integrative STEM Curriculum
- Emerging Trends & Issues in iSTEM Ed
- Data Visualization and Analytical Information Design
- Biotechnology Systems and Sustainable Design for Educators
- Architecture/Civil Technology Systems & Design for Educators
- Mechanical Technology Systems and Design for Educators
- Electronics Technology Systems and Design for Educators
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics General Engineering & Technology View 4369 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application
- $75 application fee (non-refundable) – waived for TCNJ alumni
- Essay (personal statement)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE). For the current Graduate Admissions Testing and Waiver policy, please see Graduate Admission Testing Waivers
International14954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7477 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7477 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Ewing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.